Payment service provider Paxum
You can deposit Paxum via our exchange service. You can buy Paxum via money or bank transfers. It is also possible to exchange other e-currencies for Paxum (to specify the details of exchange for Paxum please contact our support).
The rates and signing up by Paxum payment service provider
In September 2010 the place of Epassporte PSP was taken by Paxum. At the moment Paxum firmly holds the niche left by Epassporte. Paxum PSP is owned by Paxum Ink company incorporated in Canada.
The official website of Paxum system is Paxum.com. In order to use Paxum system you don't have to install on your PC additional software. All operations are carried out via the web browser on the system website in your account. The system allows to open two types of accounts: Paxum Personal Account and Paxum Business Account (business account is registered only for the company and allows to make mass payments for example payments connected to the affiliate programmes). There no fund transfer limits according to the type of account (the funds can be transferred both between Personal and Business accounts and from Personal to Business account and in reverse direction).
- а) Checking account (for internal transfers in Paxum).
- b) MasterCard account (for cashing in Paxum from Paxum MasterCard).
Setting up Paxum account
While registering in Paxum system remember that one person can open only one personal and one Business account (and accordingly one card account attachet to Paxum account for each account). The Paxum account is registered on the e-mail address stated by you. Presently there is no opportunity to change the e-mail address and while sending the money the recipient will see exactly this e-mail address but such an opportunity might arise. For receiving the funds you can register an additional e-mail address and the sender will see only this, additional e-mail.
Setting up Paxum Personal Account
- Fill out the registration form on the paxum.com website.
- Enter the code that will be sent to the e-mail address stated while registering on the next page of Paxum website.
- Fill out the personal and ID data and send the documents for verification.
- Among the required documents are the following:
- a) your ID (international passport or local passport together with some other document with photo);
- b) document confirming the address of residence or registration (receipt for any payments with your name and address on it or scan copy of the registration page from your local passport).
Setting up Paxum Business Account
The process of registering Paxum Business Account is identical to that of personal with the only difference that while choosing the type of account you have to choose «Business» instead of «Personal» and add to the set of documents for verification scanned copies of company incorporation documents, the document confirming the address of the company and the agreement between your company and Paxum.